Nov 11, 2011
We appreciate you taking time to consider sponsoring SQLSaturday #102 and we’ve put together some information that will tell our about plans for the event and show you how your company will benefit from sponsoring our event.
Think of a SQLSaturday as a one day conference. We bring in a lot of volunteer speakers, we have lunch on site, and we have a dedicated area set up for our attendees meet with our sponsors. We work hard to make our event a great experience for everyone, especially our sponsors that enable us to cover the working costs of this event. We’re expecting 100+ attendees at SQLSaturday #102.
Any Company/Individual from Trinidad and Tobago or any other Caribbean Island interested in sponsoring this event please contact us email@example.com
Sponsorship ranges from $600 to $2100 depending on the package you select, and we’re always willing to discuss custom solutions to meet your needs.
‘RESOURCE’ Sponsorship Benefits - $600
· Placement on our sponsor page on the SQLSaturday.com web site
· Inclusion in all emails and marketing materials
· Ability to include a one page flyer in the event bag (Sponsor must provide, at least three weeks prior to event date)
· May donate prizes for end of day event (notify us two days in advance)
‘MSDB’ Sponsorship Benefits - $1100
· Includes all benefits of the Resource Sponsorship
· One table in our exhibitor area near registration and food, 2 chairs and access to power
· Inclusion of multi-page brochure or disk in the event bag (Sponsor must supply, at least three weeks prior to event date)
‘MODEL’ Sponsorship Benefits - $1600
· Includes all benefits of the MSDB Sponsorship
· Logo displayed on TTSSUG Facebook page for 6 months (and any other TTSSUG sites that are created during that time)
· One email blast to all event attendees (consisting of up to 1 page of text) that can be sent out before or after the event (to registrants that opted-in to receive info from sponsors)
· Option to design a sponsor-centric track to spotlight your product (at lunch time block) or present user focused sessions.
· Electronic copy of the opted-in attendee list that includes email address, first and last name plus company, if provided (Sponsor must agree to provide an opt-out on all email sent to the list and to clearly state the list was obtained from SQLSaturday.com)
· 3-5 minutes at the end of the day event to promote company and/or raffle prizes.
‘MASTER’ Sponsorship Benefits- $2100
· Includes all benefits of the Model Sponsorship
· Logo on Speaker T-Shirts
· Choice of table selection in exhibitor area
· Logo displayed on TTSSUG Facebook page for one year (and any other TTSSUG sites that are created during that time).
All fees must be paid in advance. To register as a sponsor just visit www.sqlsaturday.com and fill out our sponsorship registration form. We’ll email you an invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
The biggest challenge with community events is capturing contact information for follow ups. Few attendees will have business cards, and having them hand write their info often leads to a 30% or higher loss due to inability to read what they wrote! We provide attendees with a set of pre-printed raffle tickets (see below) that will contain their name and email address; they are then able to put these tickets into the raffle box at each sponsor table to try to win a prize. This gives you 100% readability and 0% loss! It is also more effective than any other technique we’ve seen for trying to capture contact information and that includes scanning their name badge.
Because we want you to be successful all of our sponsorship levels include the requirement that you provide a prize of at least $100 in value, and that you provide a full color 8-1/2 x 11 flyers that highlights the prize(s) you are providing for the raffle.
We provide the raffle box. We will have one table for all absentee vendors placed in the same areas with our onsite vendors. Raffle ticket collection will proceed through the end of the day. If someone from your team is present we’ll ask them to draw the winning ticket, otherwise we’ll draw the ticket. Attendees must be present to win. If there is a physical prize we’ll give it to them, otherwise we’ll forward you their contact information for you to follow up with (for license keys, etc).
After the event we will mail you all the raffle tickets from your box. There may be duplicates; depending on how exciting your prize is attendees may contribute more than one ticket to your box – but that’s a good thing, they are willing to provide you their contact information in return for the chance to win.
We’ll open the doors to sponsors at 7:30 am. Sponsors will be provided with table and two chairs, and limited access to 110v power (please let us know what you need in advance). Tables will be located in the same area as registration and breakfast to make it easy for attendees to stop by your table. We encourage sponsors to remain on site through at least lunch and if possible to have a representative present at the end of the day to present your prize at the end of day raffle.
Lunch will be provided to sponsors that have registered. Please have everyone from your team that will be attending register at www.sqlsaturday.com so that we can have enough food available.
We hope you’ll support this event! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER: This is an independently operated local event. The SQLSaturday logo and the website for the event have been provided to the event leader at no cost by PASS as a service to the SQL Server community. Local event leaders are not authorized by PASS to negotiate contracts, make commitments, or act on behalf of PASS in any capacity. PASS assumes no liability for issues or problems that may arise from the event at any point in time.