Welcome to SQL Saturday Silicon Valley!
March 28, 2015
Microsoft Technology Center, Mountain View, CA
SQLSaturday is a free, one-day learning event about SQL Server, Microsoft Business Intelligence, and Big Data.
Here are just a few of the 30+ sessions that you can choose from:
SEE ALL THE SESSIONS HERE.
- Intro to Time Series Forecasting - Peter Myers
- A Practical Guide To Using Charts & Graphs - Dan Bulos
- Storage For the DBA - Denny Cherry
- Becoming a Top DBA-Learning Automation in SQL Server - Joseph D'Antoni
- What Are The Roles on a Big Data Team, and Which is Right For You? - Andrew Eichenbaum
- Intro to Azure DocumentDB - Ike Ellis
- Stored Procedures vs. Ad-Hoc SQL: Performance Showdown! - Argenis Fernandez
- Automating Your Database Deployments - Grant Fritchey
- Achieving Peak Performance from your Virtual SQL Servers - David Klee
- Columnstore Indexes in SQL Server 2014: Flipping the DW /Faster Bit - Jimmy May
- Common SQL Server Mistakes and How to Avoid Them - Tim Radney
Hosts: Mark Ginnebaugh, DesignMind + Ross Mistry, Microsoft
To learn about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Anelia Luciow