Dashboards and reports can be created always easier and getting better with tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services or Power View. But what do you do if you need to generate more than 600 reports? In different languages, different corporate designs, variable rendering formats and different layouts based on the data of the recipient?
In this demo based session, we will give you a complete overview into a customer project, where we used SSIS, SSRS and MDS to do exactly that.
You will see, how we:
- import statistical data with R and SSIS
- stuck report parts together, to get complete reports with almost 100 pages
- define themes for different corporate designs
- define languages for different reports
- render the reports with different rendering extensions
- developing Office add-ins to automate SSIS, SSRS and MDS
No material found.