The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Always Encrypted in action
Duration: 60 minutes
Track: Enterprise Database Administration & Deployment
As SQL Server 2016 is coming soon, it is important to see how new features are working. This session is about Always Encrypted feature and covers the followings:
- What encryption types are in SQL Server?
- A business scenario: handling sensitive data w/o giving access to DBA team.
- Always Encrypted basics
- Creating table with encryption by using AE
- Migrating data from regular table to AE table
- Decrypting data from AE table
- AE under the hood
- Performance impact
No material found.