Introducing the R Language to the Data Professional
Duration: 60 minutes
Track: Business Intelligence
Interest in the R language is has grown along with the amount of data being accumulated. As Microsoft is now incorporating the R language into SQL Server 2016, the language is going to be a required skill for all data professionals in the near future. The demand for R skills is high as it routinely makes the list of the most in-demand languages to learn. In this class users will get hands on instruction in Microsoft R Open. Students will learn how to create a simple program with graphical output, incorporate R in stored procedures within SQL Server 2016, and how to call an R program within Azure ML.
• History and Introduction to the R Language.
• Walk through of Microsoft R Open
• Class Exercise of writing Hello World in R
• When and How to uses R Language Libraries
• Class Exercise of R code with Graphical Output
• Common uses and best fit for R programs
• Develop R program for Data Integration.
• Integration of R code into SQL Server 2016
• Adding R to
No material found.