The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Always Encrypted in action
As SQL Server 2016 is coming soon, it is important to see how new features are working. This session is about Always Encrypted feature and covers the followings:
- What encryption types are in SQL Server?
- A business scenario: handling sensitive data w/o giving access to DBA team.
- Always Encrypted basics
- Creating table with encryption by using AE
- Migrating data from regular table to AE table
- Decrypting data from AE table
- AE under the hood
- Performance impact
No material found.