Duration: 60 minutes
Track: BI Platform Architecture, Development & Administration
As an ETL developer using SQL Server Integration Services have you ever wondered how to:
1. Import all .csv files from a folder
2. Replace dynamic SQL using variables in SSIS
3. How to configure the data flow buffer
4. Create custom logging solutions
5. Use a script component as a data flow transformation
This session focuses on advanced techniques that are used in SSIS and is meant for the experienced SSIS developer. We will focus on tasks and techniques that are native to SSIS 2005-2014 as well as some of the more advanced and vague properties.
Attendees must have a good working knowledge of SSIS as well as familiarity with VB.NET or C# as some time will be taken looking at extending SSIS with script tasks and components.
Upon completion of this workshop attendees will be able to:
1. Import/export multiple sources/destinations
2. Use an execute SQL task with variables to replace dynamic SQL within a package
3. Dynamically handle errors within any part of a package
No material found.