Welcome to SQLSaturday #69
SQLSaturday is a training event for SQL Server professionals, and those wanting to learn about SQL Server. Admittance to this event is free, all costs are covered by donations and sponsorships. Please register soon, as seating is limited, and let friends and colleagues know about the event. The focus of the event will be Business Intelligence, Database Administration, and Database Development topics. This event is being made available to you by DeVry University, and the Philadelphia SQL Server Users Group (PSSUG). Location: http://www.devry.edu/locations/campuses/loc_ftwashingtoncampus.jsp). One of the blogs being posted for the event on SQLServerCentral.com by Robert Pearl: http://tinyurl.com/4csotlq
** Registration is closed at this time ***
Event notices (updated 3/4):
1) SQL Saturday on March 5th will open at 7:30am for event registration. Registration will be in the main cafeteria (turthest end of building from Virginia Dr). First Session will start at 8:30am (see schedule below and room/track assignments). Event will conclude at 5:30pm. Please note: No general wireless internet access will be available for the event.
We are promoting Phllabundance (www.philabundance.org) to support the hungry in the Philadelphia area at the event. We will be doing a check collection to support their efforts to feed the hungry in the Philadelphia area. Bring a check and drop it off during registration and lunch (made out to Philabundance). Philabundance will be on site to describe a bit about themselves.
3) Schedule changes:
- Due to volume of attendees and a spare room available, we have added an additional track.
- Joe D'Antoni's session on Building your first SQL Cluster has been moved to 10:00 in the new track.
- A new session from Said Salomon on Data Encryption and Key Management has been added for 12:30 in Joe's old slot.
- A new session from Vince Napoli on Intro to SSIS has been added at 8:30 in the new track.
- Vendor sessions will be added during the afternoon in the new track (Red-Gate, Confio, and Turnberry Solutions are confirmed for sessions).
Session Schedule for SQL Saturday #69 is as follows (updated 3/4):
Note: Numbers in parenthesis denote class room numbers for sessions