Sep 27, 2014
We appreciate you taking time to consider sponsoring SQLSaturday #318 and we’ve put together some information that will tell our about plans for the event and show you how your company will benefit from sponsoring our event.
Think of a SQLSaturday as a one day conference. We bring in a lot of volunteer speakers, we have lunch on site, and we have a dedicated area set up for our attendees meet with our sponsors. We work hard to make our event a great experience for everyone, especially our sponsors that enable us to cover the working costs of this event. We’re expecting 300+ attendees at SQLSaturday #318.
Sponsorship ranges from $250 to $1000 depending on the package you select, and we’re always willing to discuss custom solutions to meet your needs.
\Bronze Sponsorship - $250 prepaid
·Placement on our sponsor page on the SQLSaturday #318 web site
· Logo included in the printed event guide/schedules given to all attendees upon arrival
· Logo included in Guidebook mobile app for SQLSaturday #318
· Option to include a one page flyer in the event bags, one for each attendee (Sponsor must provide flyer, and it must be mailed to event organizers at least one week prior to event)
· Option to donate prizes ($100 minimum value) for end of day event (only prizes of this minimum will get you the scanned raffle report of tickets collected for your giveaway)
Silver Sponsorship - $500 prepaid
· Includes all Bronze level benefits
· Inclusion in all email and marketing materials
· Logo included on attendee gift (usually t-shirts, and dependent upon budget allowing this extra purchase)
· Logo and link to sponsor website included in Guidebook mobile app for SQLSaturday #318
· One Table in our Sponsor area near the registration table with two chairs (power outlets are limited and guaranteed to Gold and Platinum sponsors first)
· $100 discount (applied after verification) if you’ve sponsored either OPASS or MagicPASS in 2014. Donate at least one prize ($100 minimum value) for end-of-day raffle.
Gold Sponsorship - $1000 prepaid
· Includes all Silver level benefits, with no limitation on how much you marketing material you wish to have placed in the attendee event bags.
· Electronic copy of the opted-in attendee list that includes email, first name, last name and company; if provided, sponsor must agree to provide an opt-out link on all emails sent to the list and to clearly state that the list was obtained at SQLSaturday #318
· One eblast sent to all opted-in registrants (no more than one page of HTML, and you can choose for it to be sent either before or post the event. HTML to be provided by the sponsor)
· Option to present a 30-45 minute sponsor-centric track to spotlight your product at lunch break time slot OR present a user focused session. This is limited to the first 6 gold sponsors to pay in full, due to room availability at lunch break. One session only per sponsor.
· Logo, link and 500 word summary included in Guidebook mobile app
· $150 discount (applied after verification) if you’ve sponsored either OPASS or MagicPASS in 2014.
· Donate at least one prize ($100 minimum value) for end-of-day raffle.
Platinum Sponsorship - $1500 prepaid
· OPTION 1 (SOLD) - Includes all Gold benefits, with the exception of having two eblasts sent out on your behalf to all opted-in registered attendees (no more than one page of HTML, one to be sent prior to event and one sent post event. HTML to be provided by sponsor). Company logo printed on all attendee event bags (along with the SQLSaturday #318 logo on the opposite side of bag)*
· OPTION 2 (SOLD) - Includes all Gold benefits, with the exception of having two eblasts sent out on your behalf to all opted-in registered attendees (no more than one page of HTML, one to be sent prior to event and one sent post event. HTML to be provided by sponsor). Company logo printed on all attendee event gift, which is a drink koozie this year. (along with the SQLSaturday #318 logo on the opposite side of the koozie)*
Open to suggestions for additional Platinum level sponsorships. Just email us and let us know what you have in mind.
All fees must be paid in advance. To register as a sponsor just visit www.sqlsaturday.com and fill out our sponsorship registration form. We’ll email you an invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
The biggest challenge with community events is capturing contact information for follow ups. Few attendees will have business cards, and having them hand write their info often leads to a 30% or higher loss due to inability to read what they wrote! We provide attendees with a set of pre-printed raffle tickets (see below) that will contain their name and email address, but also a QRCode that you can scan to get additional demographics on that attendee; they are then able to put these tickets into the raffle box at each sponsor table to try to win a prize, you scan the tickets you collect, and then the event organizers will send you a report with all the attendees you scanned in.
Because we want you to be successful all of our sponsorship levels include the requirement that you provide a prize of at least $100 in value, and that you provide a full color 8-1/2 x 11 flyers that highlights the prize(s) you are providing for the raffle.
We provide the raffle box. We will have one table for all absentee vendors placed in the same areas with our onsite vendors. Raffle ticket collection will proceed through the end of the day. If someone from your team is present we’ll ask them to draw the winning ticket, otherwise we’ll draw the ticket. Attendees must be present to win. If there is a physical prize we’ll give it to them, otherwise we’ll forward you their contact information for you to follow up with (for license keys, etc).
After the event we will mail you all the raffle tickets from your box. There may be duplicates; depending on how exciting your prize is attendees may contribute more than one ticket to your box – but that’s a good thing, they are willing to provide you their contact information in return for the chance to win.
We’ll open the doors to sponsors at 7:30 am. Sponsors will be provided with table and two chairs, and limited access to 110v power (please let us know what you need in advance). Tables will be located in the same area as registration and breakfast to make it easy for attendees to stop by your table. We encourage sponsors to remain on site through at least lunch and if possible to have a representative present at the end of the day to present your prize at the end of day raffle.
Lunch will be provided to sponsors that have registered. Please have everyone from your team that will be attending register at www.sqlsaturday.com so that we can have enough food available.
We hope you’ll support this event! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER: This is an independently operated local event. The SQLSaturday logo and the website for the event have been provided to the event leader at no cost by PASS as a service to the SQL Server community. Local event leaders are not authorized by PASS to negotiate contracts, make commitments, or act on behalf of PASS in any capacity. PASS assumes no liability for issues or problems that may arise from the event at any point in time.