Welcome to SQL Saturday Charlotte!
We appreciate you taking time to consider sponsoring SQL Saturday. Last year more than 600 participants registered to attend SQL Saturday Charlotte and we have big plans for this year as well.
Think of a SQL Saturday as a one day conference. We bring a great line up of local, regional, and national speakers, we have breakfast and lunch onsite, and we have a dedicated area and logistics in place to ensure our attendees meet with our sponsors.
What Sponsorship Options Are Available?
Platinum Level $2,500
· 15 minute slot during VIP dinner OR at event opening. Your choice.
· All proceeding benefits
Gold Level $1,700
· Exhibitor table in prime location
· Opt-in registrants email list
· Option to deliver a 30-minutes session at lunchtime
Silver Sponsorship $1,200
· Exhibitor table
Bronze Sponsorship $750
· Acknowledgement on SQL Saturday event website
· Corporate name or brand in the event material.
· Option to include a flyer or other promotional material to be given to attendees upon arrival (sponsor must provide flyer)
· Can collect raffle tickets with attendees’ contact information (sponsor to provide raffle prize of $100 or more in value)
· Mention in event opening and closing remarks
Important: All fees must be paid in advance. To register as a sponsor just visit our Sponsors Page and fill out our sponsorship registration form. We’ll email you an invoice that can be paid via credit card.
Connecting with Attendees
We provide attendees with a set of printed raffle tickets that will contain their name, email and a bar code; attendees are then able to place these tickets into the raffle box at each sponsor table to try to win a prize. Raffle tickets have your company’s logo which increases the visibility of your brand and reduces the number of duplicate tickets that go in your box. At the end of the day, you can scan the raffle tickets collected at your table and we will send you a report (Excel format) with the attendees' contact information. The only think we ask you is to provide a prize of at least $100 in value.
We hope you’ll support this event! Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER: This is an independently operated local event. The SQLSaturday logo and the website for the event have been provided to the event leader at no cost by PASS as a service to the SQL Server community. Local event leaders are not authorized by PASS to negotiate contracts, make commitments, or act on behalf of PASS in any capacity. PASS assumes no liability for issues or problems that may arise from the event at any point in time.