Minion Backup is a stand-alone backup solution that can be deployed on any number of servers, for free. Once installed, Minion Backup (or just, MB) automatically backs up all online databases on the SQL Server instance, and will incorporate databases as they are added or removed.
While the solution is designed to be as simple as possible to get up and running, MB is deeply configurable for every backup scenario. In this session, attendees will learn about:
* Live Insight, which displays the status and progress of backups as they're running
* Backing up to Azure
* Striping, mirroring, copying, and/or moving backups to various destinations
* Flexible backup delete and archiving options
* Dynamic Backup Tuning, which changes tuning settings based on your custom thresholds
* Backing up certificates and passwords
* High Availability and Disaster Recovery features, including compatibility with Availability Groups
* Shrink log file on log backup, and some of the associated considerations
No material found.