Mar 18, 2017
We appreciate you taking time to consider sponsoring
SQLSaturday #591 and we’ve put together some information that will tell our about plans for the event and show
you how your company will benefit from sponsoring our event.
Think of a SQLSaturday as a one day conference. We bring
in a lot of volunteer speakers, we have lunch on site, and we have a dedicated area set up for our attendees meet with our
sponsors. We work hard to make our event a great experience for everyone, especially our sponsors that enable us to cover
the working costs of this event. We’re expecting 80+ attendees at SQLSaturday #591.
How Much Does It Cost To Be a Sponsor?
Sponsorship ranges from $500 to $1500 depending on the package you select, and we’re always willing to discuss custom solutions to meet your needs.
* Name/Logo on SQLSaturday Montreal event website
* Name/Logo printed on event program
* 1 Pager flyer in attendee event bag
* Mentions in social media announcements
* Self-service of brochure at event tables
* Publicly acknowledge and thanked in opening keynote
* Silver sponsorship - $1,000 (prepaid) - Includes all benefits from Bronze sponsorship in addition to
* Catalog/brochure, swag in attendee event bag
* Name/Logo on back of attendee event t-shirt (*if t-shirts printed)
* Raffle ticket collection box provided by the event organizers along with custom raffle tickets that include our company logo and the attendees email address (Raffle item provided by sponsor, value of $125+)
* List of attendees email (who opted-in)
* Small table at event area
* One email blast to all event attendees who opted-in (consisting of 1 page of text) that can be sent before or after the event.
* max 30 minutes lunch session – demos, products, services offered by your organization
* 2-3 minutes pitch at end-of-day raffle draw
All fees must be paid in advance. To register as a sponsor just visit www.sqlsaturday.com and fill out our sponsorship registration form. We’ll email you an invoice that can be paid via credit card or check.
The biggest challenge with community events is capturing
contact information for follow ups. Few attendees will have business cards, and having them hand write their info often
leads to a 30% or higher loss due to inability to read what they wrote! We provide attendees with a set of pre-printed
raffle tickets (see below) that will contain their name and email address; they are then able to put these tickets into the
raffle box at each sponsor table to try to win a prize. This gives you 100% readability and 0% loss! It is also
more effective than any other technique we’ve seen for trying to capture contact information and that includes
scanning their name badge.
Because we want you to be successful all of our
sponsorship levels include the requirement that you provide a prize of at least $100 in value, and that you provide a full
color 8-1/2 x 11 flyers that highlights the prize(s) you are providing for the raffle.
We provide the raffle box. We will have one table for
all absentee vendors placed in the same areas with our onsite vendors. Raffle ticket collection will proceed through the
end of the day. If someone from your team is present we’ll ask them to draw the winning ticket, otherwise we’ll draw
the ticket. Attendees must be present to win. If there is a physical prize we’ll give it to them, otherwise we’ll
forward you their contact information for you to follow up with (for license keys, etc).
After the event we will mail you all the raffle tickets
from your box. There may be duplicates; depending on how exciting your prize is attendees may contribute more than one
ticket to your box – but that’s a good thing, they are willing to provide you their contact information in return for
the chance to win.
We’ll open the doors to sponsors at 7:30 am. Sponsors
will be provided with table and two chairs, and limited access to 110v power (please let us know what you need in advance).
Tables will be located in the same area as registration and breakfast to make it easy for attendees to stop by your table.
We encourage sponsors to remain on site through at least lunch and if possible to have a representative present at the end
of the day to present your prize at the end of day raffle.
Lunch will be provided to sponsors
that have registered. Please have everyone from your team that will be attending register at
so that we can have enough food available.
We hope you’ll support this event! Please contact us
if you have any questions.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMER: This is an independently operated local event. The SQLSaturday logo and the website for the event have been provided to the event leader at no cost by PASS as a service to the SQL Server community. Local event leaders are not authorized by PASS to negotiate contracts, make commitments, or act on behalf of PASS in any capacity. PASS assumes no liability for issues or problems that may arise from the event at any point in time.