There's no doubt about it, being an entrepreneur can be very rewarding. However, it is far from easy. So, before you embark on that journey, you have to ask yourself if this is the right thing for you to do. But, how do you know?
Attend this inspiring session by Prof Joe Wehr of the MCCC and discover the good and the bad of becoming an entrepreneur.
This includes the things everyone needs to know, like
- how to strategize and create a business plan
- how to secure financing
- what to look out for before hiring (hiring mistakes are very costly)
And the less obvious, including
- knowing when and how to get out (retirement, anybody?)
- the not so subtle difference between a consultant and an entrepreneur (this is an eye-opener)
- how to legally extend the reach of your cash (ever heard of multitasking your money?)
If you have been thinking about “it” but aren't sure if you're ready, you need to attend this session. You might be surprised what you learn about yourself.