Python is the one of the most popular programming languages used today and one of the most useful tools in the data scientist's tool belt, especially for machine learning. Python is integrated into the Microsoft stack in tools like Azure ML, Databricks, and SQL Server.
This session will be an introduction to the Python language including:
1) Installing and Configuring Python
2) Accessing and Manipulating Data
3) Installing and Managing Packages
4) Creating and Using Objects/Variables
5) Controlling Flows and Functions
6) Controlling Flows and Functions 6) Python in MS Power BI, Azure ML, MSSQL, and Databricks.
Attend this session to learn how Python can take your data analytics to the next level. We will use Python, SQL Server, and the Anaconda distribution of Python to learn the basics of Python and how it is integrated in the Microsoft stack! We will walk through a simple deployment of a machine learning model to see how it all works together and learn some basic data science fun
No material found.