This Event is Online Only
Thank you for being with us for another year of SQL Saturday Auckland. Due to the COVID-19 situation and the hardship of getting many of our speakers to travel to New Zealand, this event is virtual-only. Please do not come to the address mentioned on the SQL Saturday website. No one will be there. The only way to attend the event is to join through the GoToWebinar links below.
To join the meeting rooms, you must register for the meeting first. We recommend you register for all the five rooms.
We are glad to announce that this year we have over 650 registrations, this is the biggest event we ever held, and we hope you enjoy it. Thanks to our wonderful speakers, we have 50 speakers and 50 sessions. These speakers don’t get paid for their time presenting to you, please be mindful of thanking them for their invaluable time.
We have five tracks on the day of the event (8th of August 2020 New Zealand time), in each track, we will have 10 sessions. The break between sessions is only 10 minutes, which should be enough for you to get a coffee and a bit of fresh air. The lunch break is 45 minutes.
All the sessions in each room are using the same GoToWebinar link. This means that if you want to attend two sessions one after the other in the same room, you don’t need to re-join. If you are going to attend another session in another room, you can disconnect from this room and join the other one. You can join/re-join to each room as many as times you want, this is not a one-time-only join.
The agenda of SQL Saturday published here: (however, please note that this agenda is in New Zealand time)
If you are joining us from overseas, and want to know what time/date it would be for your local time zone, please use this file:
You can use the “your local time” link to find the exact time and date of the session you like to attend in your local time zone. In the web page that is opened by that link, you can also see an option to add that session in your calendar. Please use this way to have this in your calendar because we won’t be sending a calendar invite for each individual session.
Finally, here are some important information for the day of the event;
- Register for all the five rooms BEFORE the event’s date
- Join to any session room you want using the link sent to your email by GoToWebinar
- When you join the room, you will be in a listen-only mode. Use the chat window to ask any questions you have from the presenter.
- Feel free to switch from one room to another as you wish, by disconnecting from one room and joining the other room.
- Our speakers are presenting to you from all around the world, please thank them; for their time
- Have fun. Don’t just sit there and listen, send a message in the chat window, in the world of everything online, a single chat message would mean a lot for a presenter.
- Sessions are NOT being recorded. And you cannot record them. please respect the rule of the event.
- Be kind, and don’t be that guy or girl!
- Connect with others. This is the main reason for the conference.