This Event is Online Only
Thank you for being with us for another year of SQL Saturday Salt Lake City. Due to the COVID-19 situation, this event is virtual-only. Please do not come to the address mentioned on the SQL Saturday website. No one will be there. The only way to attend the event is to join through the GoToWebinar links below.
To join the meeting rooms, you must register for the meeting first. We recommend you register for all the four rooms. This will make it easier for you to go between rooms without registering them in the hour of the session.
We are glad to announce that this year we have over 180 registrations, we hope you enjoy it. Thanks to our wonderful speakers, we have 32 speakers and 32 sessions. These speakers don’t get paid for their time presenting to you, please be mindful of thanking them for their invaluable time.
We have four tracks on the day of the event (29th of August 2020 US Mountain time), in each track, we will have 8 sessions. The break between sessions is only 10 minutes, which should be enough for you to get a coffee and a bit of fresh air. The lunch break is 30 minutes. The sessions are 1 hour in length.
All the sessions in each room are using the same GoToWebinar link. This means that if you want to attend two sessions one after the other in the same room, you don’t need to re-join. If you are going to attend another session in another room, you can disconnect from this room and join the other one. You can join/re-join to each room as many as times you want, this is not a one-time-only join.
The agenda of SQL Saturday published here: (however, please note that this agenda is in US Mountain time)
If you are joining us from overseas, and want to know what time/date it would be for your local time zone, please find the difference in time zone with www.timeanddate.com.
Finally, here are some important information for the day of the event;
- Register for all the four rooms BEFORE the event’s date
- Join to any session room you want using the link sent to your email by GoToWebinar
- When you join the room, you will be in a listen-only mode. Use the chat window to ask any questions you have from the presenter.
- Feel free to switch from one room to another as you wish, by disconnecting from one room and joining the other room.
- Our speakers are presenting to you from around the world, please thank them; for their time
- Have fun. Don’t just sit there and listen, send a message in the chat window, in the world of everything online, a single chat message would mean a lot for a presenter.
- Sessions are NOT being recorded. And you cannot record them. please respect the rule of the event.
- Be kind!
- Connect with others. This is the main reason for the conference.